Saturday, September 20, 2008

sleep talking

so we've had a couple funny nights lately. a couple nights ago i was totally laughing in my sleep. jordan woke up and thought maybe he was talking in his sleep and i was laughing at him! but no, he woke me up saying, "what are you laughing at? . . . . what's so funny???" he was actually starting to get a little irritated cuz he still thought i was laughing at him, when really i just was still asleep laughing at my funny dream! so i told him! it was a really silly dream about his mom, believe it or not!!! ha!

then last night i woke up really confused . . . i woke up to jordan's voice, but he wasn't in bed with me anymore. he was out in the living room or something. aparently he couldn't sleep after a while and left the room. he thought i woke up calling for him or something, but i guess i was talking in my sleep and really HE woke ME up!

that's not the first episode of him waking up to me laughing either. he says, "i guess you're just a really happy person when you sleep." ha. but truly sleeping does make me really happy. :)

No comments: