Friday, April 18, 2008

paint, paint, paint, paint. . .

I LOVE THESE KIDS!

just a quick update. on sunday, the lady living in the place we bought called and said they were heading out and needed to give us the keys! ha! we had no idea when she was leaving! so we have our little house! and i have most of my paint picked out for every single wall to be covered! my mom is here to help me paint all day today and i think all day tomorrow! we should be able to get a lot done. the thing is - we have to prime i think everything!
we also picked out carpeting and flooring as it is all 20-something years old!!! lots of furniture and stuff that was left in the house that we need to take care of. it will be fun to see the transformation into "our" home. we'll be taking lots of pictures so i'll post them sometime when this is all finished! hope you all have a great weekend!

happy belated birthday to my fabulous sister and friend, naomi! her birthday was on the 16th!

3 comments:

zadie&phoenix said...

aw, thanks for the birthday wishes :) Hey, did you get a postcard from me?

Mia said...

have a fun time painting!

Alisha said...

Wow, Liz! It's going to be a brand new house by the time you're done! You'll have to take some before/after picturs. The house sounds so cute! The baby is going well - I go in weird spurts where I am STARVING and tired for days, then a few days where I'm not terribly hungry and feel like I could tackle the world - who knows, you may be the next one having a baby. :) Is your job still going well?