Saturday, March 15, 2008

poopy plumbing!


so the plumbing here at grampa ed's house started .... not working. let's just say we haven't been able to use the potty in the last 2 days. couldn't get a plumber to come out. so today, my brother, dave, and jordan rented a "snake" to thread down through the plumbing. first they did it outside from a point in the yard. then came in and took the toilet off and snaked from that site to unclog the pipes! now the whole house smells like a sewer! at least hopefully we can use our toilet, faucets, and do laundry soon!

they braved the poop!

4 comments:

zadie&phoenix said...

icky!!!

zadie&phoenix said...

Hey Liz :) I'll probably just copy my xanga posts here...I dont' really know anyone yet here....and probably won't use it that much except to leave comments for my friends from www.christianmomsforum.com that use this site. I like to look at their cute kids :)
hey, how did you figure out how to load a profile picture? I can't get it to work for me...

Alisha said...

What a fun blog! I'm glad you started it. :) Hope the plumbing problem is fixed soon.. sounds like not much fun!

Liz's idol said...

does your house still smell like poop? do certain snakes eat poop? Cool!